Wednesday, January 18, 2006

perchè non se lo fidate di?

when i say i know you
do you believe me?
when i say i feel your pain
do you believe me?
when i say i understand
do you believe me?
when i say i know what you going through
do you believe me?
when i say i know why you cry
do you believe me?
when i say i cry when you cry
do you believe me?
when i say i hate to see you cry
do you believe me?
when i say i will kill anyone who pains you
do you believe me?
when i say i will make the pain go away
do you believe me?
when i say you mean a world to me
do you believe me?
when i say i love you
do you believe me?
when i say i will make things work
do you believe me?
when i say i care
do you believe me?
when i say you will be happy
do you believe me?
when i say i will bring you happiness
do you believe me?
when i say trust me
why dont you believe me?

6 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Aakarsh said...

So, back after a hiatus.Dude! is this a song? who is the artist?(pardon my ignorance).
Or is this your creation...If so, my above questions are answered.

 
At 2:14 AM, January 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the reason somebody is not believing your trust is, the one question leaving so many marks on the one whom u ask do u believe me?

 
At 3:10 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger hooliganking said...

aakarsh-->
no da...its no song

 
At 7:04 AM, January 21, 2006, Blogger hooliganking said...

anonymous-->
no one knows why there are so many blemishes on something as beautiful as the moon.but see it has no qualms against us watsoever..dont we believe,like day and night, that every hour darkness will be turned into blissful manifestation of beauty?
even the moon trusts that we would actually appreciate its beauty despite the blemishes it has..then why not a mere mortal?
when i say do you believe me its actualy my belief that says i know you believe me but then the question arises that when it comes to one feeling that probably matters the most...where is the belief? where is the trust?

 
At 6:01 AM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Aakarsh said...

if it isnt one..then it can be (and it has all that in it..to be)made into one. Next session? what say!!!

 
At 8:15 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger hooliganking said...

cheers..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter

"A Poet is a dethroned king sitting among the ashes of his palace trying to fashion an image out of the ashes"