Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oh Life...

Give me your hand...i want to hold it like i have never before...so tightly that you will feel your love flowing through my veins...i want to hold you in arms like i have never before...come close to my heart...so close that you will hear my heartbeats dancing to the rhythm of your love...give me your lips...i want to kiss you like i have never before...so tightly that you will feel my passion burning through your tongue...look at me...i want to look at you like the way i have never done before...open your eyes and you will find your face imprinted deep into my soul...i want to talk to you today...give me your silence and you will feel my silence shouting on the top my lungs that tonight i want to make you mine...have patience..listen intently...my voice silences the din...can you hear my thoughts...can you...do you hear them calling out to you...dont abandon me tonight...dont leave me now...its hard for me...i have given you my life, my soul, my everything...then why cant i hear the familiar noises...why cant i see you clearly today...am i crying..i dont know...should i...where has all the lively noises gone... why i hear the inevitable calling...why are you not staring at me like you have always done...please...i love you...give me one more chance...i will love you even more...why i see what i dont want to see...you dont love me anymore...you are cold today...i feel numb...my mind is freezing.. my eyesight is deeming...oh God what have i done to you...why you punishing me...you dont even want to listen..i understand it now...you are heartless..you hate me...you despise me...you dont want me anymore...i feel choked...wont you even say goodbye...at least look into my eyes when you say that...you ditching me for new ones...you heartless bitch...you..you...

7 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Aakarsh said...

Refer the comments of previous post.
Same Comments Apply.

 
At 5:11 AM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Sanjay Ravi said...

Very sharp expression of emotions and drastic change in moods. This post is a complete manifestation of frustration. I really want to know what was running in your mind when you were typing this out? What or which incident or experience has provoked you to spill out such emotions. But to tell you, the flow of thoughts are amazing to read.

 
At 6:19 AM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Vivek said...

bala...yaar u have written wat was on my mind for long now.i cant tell u how true and relevant it is to my life but YES it is.but dude, it happens.probably the frustration is never ending but there is nothing that U and I can do about it.the angst that we carry in our heart may not take us anywhere. the feelings are never ending, the tears are unstoppable, the words inaudible, the love never lasting.chill dude!!!

 
At 1:26 AM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Venu said...

"Melodramatic" is the word which comes in to my mind. A Boeing 747 taking off in anticipation to soar into the sky and rather than landing safely, crashed to ground... Probably the pilot was absent from his "COCKPIT" all the time...

 
At 6:05 AM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Aakarsh said...

i cant call it frustration...But yes...sudden surge of emotions..Either its complete Fantasy..or for Real! If real,I dont want to ask any questions(or reasons)..coz it just mirrors the state of mind..which could have changed infinite times by now..and if its fantasy, then you can use your imagination to write English "Songs".

 
At 9:19 AM, May 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything sounded simple...soothing to the ears...like a musical note with good rhythm...It reflected an hypothetical situation of one falling in love… craving for his love…. affection. …Expecting the same from the other person…. It s about a person who Loves to care for his love more than any one else… He who fails to believe that the other person is not as interested in him as he is for her…Even after knowing the fact that…She ‘s least interested in him… She does not bother much for him… He still does not give up.. He tries convincing her … but unfortunately when she leaves him for someone else… He starts realizing that … She ‘s no longer special… That’s Life … Starts Convincing himself that she does not deserve him… but she ‘s a bitch… This shows how people change their minds…that’s human tendency and that’s life… As a writer it reflects how important is life for you…. n how important is Love for you in life… It shows…. You as a person would never try hurting others feelings… Though it’s a hypothetical thought … I still feel that something has surely tickled you to write this…that’s nothing but…. “ Longing for a Love in Life…………”

 
At 7:51 AM, May 08, 2006, Blogger hooliganking said...

my post is being subject to post mortem here :D
but there is nothing to describe...its rigor mortis...time has already freezed for the por fellow..
its the last thoughts of a perfectly normal man who is passing away to the next unknown phase...
dying man's last words..me? me just happened to interpret and decipher when this conversation was takin place. its usually silent and psuedo!! so kudos to me :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter

"A Poet is a dethroned king sitting among the ashes of his palace trying to fashion an image out of the ashes"