Monday, September 11, 2006

Hiatus is good!

It feels so good now! Every time i take a break from blogging..forced or unforced..it always feels damn good to start all over again. i can taste the freshness. so many ideas have accumulated over a period of time, life has seen so much in this short span that i really dont know what is worth noting down and what is not!
Sounds odd but been away from the roosters for quite some time...just enjoyed this solitude. enjoyed it very much. no there is no fallout, its just that i have been too lazy to move my butt out of my house. and trust me enjoyed every bit of it! But when i land in college though my unassuming friends are genuinely happy to see me after a long break, the questions in their eyes in very visible. and it gives me the creeps. its a very querr feeling that i get. i am not very good at expresing my feelings, never been. so i cant really tell them that it is just my lazyness that i dont want to come to college. but they will not buy it i guess. It has been so long now...after coming back from Bangalore we have not sat together and spoken about anything.
but today they gave me a surprise. i am goin home to kolkata for the durga pujas...and the roosters want to follow suit. Though venu cannot make it due to personal reasons and sanjay is a bit doubtful, govind and aakarsh are coming for sure. and it is raghava's hometown so he is obviously coming. the tickets have been bookd for the same day same train and i am very excited about it. i just wish sanjay and venu make it! at last i can show them the grandeur and splendor of my city and the bengali culture. not everyday does the city dress up like this. it is like the rio-carnival in terms of magnitude or more than that. when was the last time you have seen 10 millon people on the roads all dressed up and enjoying like crazy? never i believe? thats my city..thats my kolkata!

i hope it is goin to be a fall to remember.

3 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, September 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Cal when I think abt Durga Puja..all the excitement..it used to be so much fun. An apt posting during the best time :)

 
At 1:45 PM, September 12, 2006, Blogger Venu said...

hey dude dont make me feel bad... i really do wanna come.. dont you know me?? i was the first to one to say that i wanna come.... i am really sorry for not being able to make it..

 
At 11:17 PM, September 13, 2006, Blogger Kayln said...

:) Thanks for the advice, man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter

"A Poet is a dethroned king sitting among the ashes of his palace trying to fashion an image out of the ashes"